May 09, 2011

Loves & Other Things

Chris pulled off a great Mother's Day dinner, on Saturday, and breakfast, on Sunday morning, but I think he topped himself off in the gifts department. I think next year will be tough to out-do this one:
He recorded Logan's voice saying "I love you, Mommy" and my heart melted and tears welled up in my eyes! It's also really funny to watch Logan press the button a thousand times and repeat it after the bear is done!

Around the bear's neck came this beautiful bauble, an Irish claddagh ring! I had been looking for one in silver but claddagh ring's in these parts are hard to come by, so when I saw this, I begged, pleaded, to get it that day, but no, it wasn't coming home that day. I probably would've bought it myself but I had an inkling it would make its way to my finger =) Father's day and Chris' birthday (both in the same month) will be tough!

My mom made these crocheted washcloths! We tried one out on Logan and it did the job! She also got me a $15 iTunes card, which came just in time, because the one I got for Christmas has like $0.64 left! Ha!


This is what I bought my mom for Mother's day! She's picked up her crocheting again and is starting to get into knitting, as well, and when I saw this on Etsy I knew I had to get it for my mom! The bowl is completely hand-made and the artist did a fabulous job! She also makes vases and small animal sculptures. The vases are awesome because she personalizes them with your name(s). So cute! Here's a link to her Etsy shop, MaidofClay.

And before I forget to post it for today, here's Pic #8:
I don't think the new baby will need any new clothes anytime soon! Ha! Although I will most likely buy him a new coming home outfit! The benefits to having another boy =) Oh and I know I've already filled this post up with pics but I seriously love this picture too!

It puts how small Logan was compared to now and how small this bundle of boy will be into perspective! ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...