May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

First off Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I know I'm a week behind on some pics but I also have two recipes that I want to post about plus an overdue bathroom project update! All to come this week!

Pic# 23 (Monday)
Missy ripped apart her first toy and scattered its insides all over the living room!

Pic# 24 (Tuesday)

Love this smiling face =) We were playing with the camera and he kept saying cheese!

Pic# 25 (Wednesday)
This is a strawberry summer cake that I made on Wednesday and it was delicious!! Can't wait to share the recipe with you guys.


Sadly Thursday & Friday I missed out on! I worked and was tired and my head hit the pillow and fell asleep at about 830pm each night! =(  Have a safe and happy Memorial Day ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...