I started Weight Watchers today! It totally feels impossible but it's a change and I don't do very well with change. So this is a little motivator for me to keep it up! Wish me luck =) If you've done weight watchers bring on the advice & suggestions, I'm all ears!
Have you ever had something come through the mail that you wanted to rip open in the driveway? Well that was me yesterday! I was so giddy I did a little dance! What did I get, you might be asking? Well, I jumped on the ErinCondren Life Planner bandwagon (I first saw Amanda's at OurOklahomaNest and then saw Kelly's at Kelly's Korner) and let me tell you I'M IN LOVE! It's ludicrous to be in love with paper and tabs but alas I am! It's perfect! Here are some pics!
The box is seriously cute!
Wrapped in pink tissue paper!
My planner love with my babies on the front!
The back of the planner! I picked my own colors: Teal & Red!
Head on over to http://www.erincondren.com/ to see her life planners and other merchandise! She just came out with the cutest personalized iPhone cases!
This will probably be a little long. The reason I mostly blog is to remember what was going on so that I can go back and use it for scrapbooking and memories but I also having a place for ideas and such. Reading blogs gives me plenty of those and if you're a Pinterest-aholic, like me, you have a place for LOTS of ideas.
1. I bought a new lamp shade from our Pottery Barn outlet here. I still don't know how I feel about it. I think I'm liking the openess of it but Chris is still on the fence about it.
2. Inspired by a blog that I read, I changed the dining room set-up and I like it, but, I think our table is to small in the room. Maybe because that's the only furniture in the room but I think I want a farmhouse table in here. More on that later.
(I probably should've cleaned off my pumpkins..oops)
3. This is the only tree on my block that has leaves turning color and I love it. Yes this is random.
5. I love Halloween and I love decorating for it but this year I realized that my decorations are not big enough for our house! In the apartments they were perfect sized but not so much anymore. I haven't had the chance to really buy any for this year so maybe I'll deal with what we've got and pick some decorations at the end of the season, real cheap, and buy some next Halloween.
6. My baby boy turned a month old already. Feels like just yesterday I brought him home. He loves his brother, he's back up to his birth weight, he's eating about 4 oz. every 3 hours, he's in size 1 diapers (they're still a little big), he's still in 0-3 month clothes, but has already outgrown his newborn stuff. We love him so much! ♥
7. I'm so excited but nervous to be starting school again in Jan. I'm planning on getting this Life Planner from erincondren.com to keep my life in check. I saw it on Amanda's blog, OurOklahomaNest, and thought it was absolutely perfect for the student/working mom in me! Can't wait to place my order =)
My favorite design!
So far that's what I've been up to. Painting and other home improvements are on the back burner until after the new year. There's to much going on between now and then. I need to get into a routine and then hopefully everything will fall into place. Hope you all have a good week.