December 02, 2010

Christmas Layout

I just got around to scrapping Christmas from last year, which was Logan's 1st Christmas. We had about 3 first Christmases with Logan and tons of fun just watching him interact with his family.  I scrapped "Christmas with the Parks" a few months back so here is Christmas 2009.

"Merriest Day"

How cute are the tags?! They were a bit of work but they are cute.


Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: We R Memory Keepers:
White Christmas "Winter Mittens", "Ho Ho Ho", "Wrapping Paper",
& "Santa's Helpers"; Embellishments: Ribbon: CTMH in Cocoa;
 Glitter Brad: American Crafts; Accessory sheet: My Mind's Eye-
The Merry Days of Christmas; Layout credit: CTMH Magic
by Jeanette Lynton "Final Act" 

I still have Logan's meet with Santa and another Christmas with the family layout to do! Then, I can possibly go back and finish our hospital pics and months 3-11!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...