December 09, 2010

Cottage Contemporary

Jesse at Good Girl Gone Glad is contininuing her Q & A series and this week she asked us to define our style. I honestly don't know what my style is but I know what I like so I Googled "cottage contemporary" and had this come up as a search result:

Image from Coastal Living.com

It is definitely what I like. High ceilings, an airy feeling, cottage like, cozy and by the sea!  I don't know if my style is a rigid cottage contemporary because I always find I'm mixing different styles (which is probably a faux pas) but if I could find out how to execute my ideas then this is something you might see in my house!

Don't forget to head on over to Good Girl Gone Glad and see how others are defining their style

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that photo and that style! So crisp and clean and airy. =)

goodgirlgoneglad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...