December 06, 2010

Weekend Recap!

We've had a busy week since Thursday!

It started with Starry Nights at Shelby Farms Park on Thursday!
Their light show is soo cute!
If you live in the area I definitely recommend seeing it
if you've never been.



Friday was my 26th Birthday! Woo!
We had dinner at Coletta's, wish was good.
Then came home to have cupcakes from Gigi's Cupcakes.
They aren't Magnolia Bakery's cupcakes but they
were delish!
(I love me some cupcakes!)
Logan enjoying his cupcake!
Is it weird that I asked for a food processor?
I can't wait to use it!!

Saturday Logan had his pictures taken
At 8:20 in the AM! Yes early in the morning!
And he did wonderfully
Here's my favorite and this year's Xmas card.
After that we did some Christmas shopping.

Sunday (12-5) was a milestone day for Chris and I!
We made our first offer to buy our first house!
This is the one we've picked to hopefully,
if all goes well, call home. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I've got some blog reading to catch
 up on once we've done lunch and naps ♥

4 comments:

TLF said...

We went to Starry Nights on Friday also. So pretty!!
Happy be-lated birthday! :-)

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday girl! Looks like a great light display too! and Love the Christmas card. I have really been wanting to get some together, but don't know that it's going to happen.
xx

goodgirlgoneglad.com

Krystle said...

Thanks girls =)

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyy i love your birthday gifts...AND CUPCAKES????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...