June 25, 2010

Where did this week go?

This week went by super fast!! How is it already Friday?! Anyways, today we went out to lunch with Chris at Central BBQ in Memphis and Oh my goodness it was DELISH! I had the pulled pork sandwich with a side of beans and all I could eat was the sandwich it was so filling but oh so good! Logan shared Chris' lunch and he is ALL about the BBQ. He loves it and was willing to give everything a try.
(In the middle of eating =)

After lunch it was time to drop Daddy back off. I was going to find a park to take him to but it was still HOT out so to the mall we went instead! We spent 2 hours there!! That's a feat because I'm not a huge fan of the mall but I couldn't help shop for new clothes for Logan. They were having sales in every store I went in!! It was dangerous!! Ha! We never made it to the park like I had wanted to go because it's thundering and raining out!! We've needed this rain. I'm gonna sit and enjoy the sound of falling rain.
 I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i LOVE a rainy afternoon. it's like life's 'refresher' day.

we've had some doozy thunderstorms this past week - tornados, hail, wind, trees down, heavy rain - it's been crazy!

yet enjoyable.

have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...