- He's fresh!! He throws tantrums, occassionally bites, and swats at me, his daddy, or anyone else he doesn't want near him. I don't know to how "punish" his behavior age appropriately. I think I'll be reading up on those books that I have often scoffed at (I apologize for that. I wasn't a mother then and when I was about to become one I thought it would be easier, ha!)
- He's showing an interest in reading books, which I LOVE!
- He's definitely more vocal about what he wants to eat, play with, etc.
- He loves puppies & dogs.
- He FINALLY had his first haircut.
- He loves to be outside and in the pool.
- He knows where his belly button and belly are!
- He won't fall asleep unless he's lying down in his crib or in his stroller..I've never had that fall asleep in his high chair moment, sadly.
- He's developmentally on schedule according to the doctor!
June 16, 2010
Yesterday Logan turned 15 months old. Honestly, where do these months fly off too? Every month that I blog about my baby being 1 month older I feel as though time is flying fast than the speed of light. I want to keep him small and in my arms forever. =)