January 18, 2010

Rings Rings Rings ♥

It's been 3 days since I've last posted but honestly I haven't been able to come up with a single witty thing! I'm not sure if I can attribute that to writer's block or to the fact that my life right now is pretty uneventful.  I'm thinking the latter.  I've tried to research some possible home decor or clothing styles that I would like but I wasn't really good at either. 

Saturday me and the beau went engagement ring shopping, and I could've potentially written about that but I would most rather write about the engagement itself =)  Anyways we went to Jareds (haha yes he went to Jared's...just like the commercial!) and I picked out 2 different vintage style rings. 

This was one of the rings..
It was wayyyy different from the Tacori ring I picked out.  The Tacori ring was THE ring but it was a tad bit to much dinero and therefore I will not be getting THE ring.  I've come to terms with that, lol, and so that's why we ended up at Jared's again...


This was the Tacori ring (THE RING)

Oh yes 1 year ago we were there picking out one of the rings I thought was THE one! But it wasn't...I couldn't believe how time changed my style. This realization brought fear that after a while my b/f would purchase a ring (at my request) and I would fall out of love with it. So I told him to buy what he wanted and not to tell me anymore because I would love whatever he proposed with. 

This was the ring I "loved" last year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...