November 02, 2010

Rainy day & Christmas

Today's a rainy day for us and I LOVE IT! I always feel real productive during rainy days. For example today I started my Christmas shopping! Yes you read that right! I'm not a fan of crowds and the holiday gift buying chaos that occurs and somehow I always end up buying stuff either last minute or right after Thanksgiving! So I'm trying to start a little early. Toys R' Us is starting the festivities early as well by playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving! But the excitement of Christmas didn't hit me until I went to Michael's and saw the decor, the ribbons, the wreaths, and the knick knacks! Oh I'm so excited! If I could I would start decking the halls with boughs of holly and lights and the tree! Ha! But I will patiently wait til Thanksgiving to do all that! And if you were all wondering Christmas is 56 days away!! Who's counting though, right? =)

image via

On a side note, something I'm not excited about, Logan learned yesterday how to say "no". So far it's been cute to hear but I know soon enough that "no" will bring forth tantrums and fits. I'm not looking forward to that at all! Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...