November 18, 2010

Getting To Know You

Well, really, me. Jesse at Good Girl Gone Glad is doing a Q&A series, where she asks a question about stuff we like and then we link up at her blog! Fun and a great reason to post when you have blogger's block! So today's questions are:

Q.) What is your favorite throw back band?
Someone you grew up listening to
and will always love.

&

Q.) Who is your current music obsession?

So my favorite band from when I was growing up is definitely Bon Jovi & Journey!! My guilty pleasures who I still break out into full dance to are N*Sync & Backstreet Boys! I'm not ashamed! Ha! I listened to others like Bruce Springsteen, Heart, the B-52s, Genesis, No Doubt, to name a few but I definitely listened to an array of artists and genres!

Joey Fatone was my LOVE! My friends were all about Lance, Justin, & JC!

My current music obssessions are Taylor Swift, Kings of Leon, Lady Antebellum, Lee DeWyze, The Script, Ingrid Michaelson, & Sara Bareilles!


If you want to join in on the Q&A, head on over to Good Girl Gone Glad!
Jesse has the sweetest blog and some amazing ideas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I always loved Bon Jovi and Genesis too! Thanks for playing along!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...