- You officially say NO. Grr.
- You can point to your nose (and other areas of your face, hands, and feet) and you say no for nose too
- You LOVE your Tonka Trucks
- You try to open doors (and sometimes succeed)
- Mommy and Daddy are your favorite words! Ha! You've also learned to say Matt (for Uncle Matt) and Pops (for Grandpop)
- You were NOT a fan of Halloween! Maybe next year.
- You know exactly what to do when you have to sit in a shopping cart....Think I shop much!? Ha!
- You are definitely in the action, whether I'm scrapping, putting out decorations or fixing something and the same with your Daddy, you're there in the middle being a "little helper".
- You and your binkie are still BFFs...Hopefully, sometime during your second year you guys can break up.
November 15, 2010
I feel as though if blink 18 more times my little bundle of joy will be 18 years old! Time goes by much faster with a baby! Does it go by twice as fast with more than one?