November 22, 2010

Thankful.

I'm so thankful for so many things and I think for the most part we are all thankful each and every day for what we have but it's also nice to have a holiday that reminds of these things, people, and places that we are thankful for.

I'm so happy and thankful for airplanes because they flew my future in-laws in from New Jersey to spend time with us and with their grandson. This, in turn, makes me thankful for family.

We had a such a great visit with them. We went to the Peabody Hotel and saw the "marching ducks". They really ran but Logan loved it! We went to the Fire Museum and the boys were in Heaven! We ate a Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken! Yum-o!! They have absolutely the best cole slaw EVER!!! 



Sunday Chris and his parents, with Logan, went to Bass Pro Shop. Logan was able to see Santa and he was very scared. There was photographic proof to prove it and as soon as I get it off the site I'll post it because it's the most pitiful and funniest picture ever! His grandparents looked great in the pic though!

We were sad to see them go today! Logan had a pouty face after we dropped them off. I'm sure he's missing them...I know I am. I think I need to start planning our New Jersey trip soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...