February 11, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

So here in the northeast we experienced what forecasters dubbed the Blizzard of 2010! Unfortunately the stomach flu going around the dr. office I work for got the best of me and I was unable to enjoy the snowy flakes coming down. I was, however, able to snap some shots this morning when I woke up! I'm feeling wayyy better than I did yesterday but I'm not 100% and my poor Logan now has some form of the bug! My poor baby has been sick soo much this month, I hope this is the end!
I love this picture! I saw it last night and couldn't wait to take it!

This was another tree that looked so pretty covered with snow.
A tree on the side of our house. So pretty!!

The HUGE mound that was obviously put there!

Sorry about the blurriness! Covered snow cars!

The ugly bush is now a bush no more! It got damaged by the snow.  Maybe now they'll take it down =)

These weren't taken during the storm but it's hard for me to get a pic of Logan, smiling and still! So here's one!

A mommy and me picture! He's smiling behind the binky...

My new favorite thing Logan does is "dance".  If a song comes on the TV or radio, or wherever, and he LIKES it, he'll shake his entire body side to side, or if I say "Are you dancing?" he'll shake! He's so sweet! Now I have to go and disinfect my house and clean the sheets. Let's hope Chris doesn't get it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...