This was Logan last year around this time!
This is him now! 18 Months Old!
From sweet and just learning how to sit to an active, rough & tumble, little boy!
So what have you been up to:
- You're 26 lbs. 10 oz., and 32 1/4" long (you're at the 50th percentile)
- You've had you're last series of shots!! None needed again til you're 5 years old (excluding flu shots)
- You're still NOT talking!
- You've produced 3 teeth in 1 month!!
- You love to color!
- Your going through a "poop in the tub" phase! Gross.
- You've taken a liking to napping in my bed again!
- You love animals!
- You've mastered drinking out of juice boxes!
- You are starting to become afraid of things (Ex. Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba or the drs. office)
- You're still deciding on whether to be left or right handed even though you do things with both
- You're great-grandmother introduced you to candy!!! AH!
That's all I can think of right now! I know that there are more, minor milestones you are continuing to improve on with each passing day! I just can only hope to give you the best life ever and to help you be the best that you can be! I love you Logan Christopher! Thank you for 1 1/2 years worth of memories, tears, experience, fun and love! ♥