March 07, 2010

Birthday Pictures, Parades, and Cooking Oh My!

I miss relaxing weekends sooo much, yet I wouldn't change my crazy, memory-making weekends for anything.  On Saturday, Chris and I took Logan to get his first BIRTHDAY pictures! I wanted them to be so perfect, I bought him a new outfit and even debated getting him a haircut. Alas, the haircut did not happen and I'm happy I didn't! I wanted to buy ALLL of them, except the Easter bunny pictures, because he looked absolutely terrified! Haha. So here are my 3 favorite pictures that were taken.



Ok, ok I fibbed, four of my favorites!

Today we went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade! It was such a gorgeous day, with 63 degree weather and beautiful sunny skies.  It made me feel so good! I wanted to take a walk, even though I was exhausted! Ha! Logan was dressed in his little Irish sweater and cap and one of my favorite pics of the day was this one.



Thanks to the beautiful weather as motivation I made TWO meals!! I'm not going to lie I'm completely exhausted as I sit and write this. Chris made coffee, at my request, and I'm in love with International Coffee's Hershey Chocolate and Caramel flavor! I may go for a second cup.  Anyways, I made Baked Potato Soup, which I got from a fellow blogger's site, Delicious Dishes!  It was amazing! Although easy, this recipe again challenged me to exit my comfort zone because I had never made bacon before! Yes, you read that correctly! I also made Beef Stew, in the crock pot, using a recipe taken from a website online (I can't find the print out so when I do I'll add a link for the recipe).  It's so easy and I just love my crock pot so much that I'm always making it!  And it's sooo good too =)   ♥

2 comments:

Nicole said...

so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan BABy boy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...