March 10, 2010

365 Days

My little man's first birthday is coming up on Monday. All I can think is "Where did the time go?" and reminisce about his first year. Gosh, I wish I could go back to the days when he was first born and everything was new and not so crazy. It was just me and him and I loved every second of it!

So I saw this scrap page model in a book where I order alot of my kits and paper and needed to make it. Thanks to Chris' step mom she made all the pieces I needed and gave me my "kit", so that I didn't need to spend over $100 on stamps! Here's the almost finished result (I need to write on it somewhere):


The clocks are stamped at the time that Logan was born! There's a smaller picture from the day he was born and a bigger one to commemorate his one year. I tied the ribbon around the month he was born as well! This isn't the exact layout that I saw in the book but it's darn close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cool scrap page of Logan,.. YOu do such a great job in your blogs... you should really write a book!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...