August 15, 2011

Life is Sweet.


I need to keep reminding myself of that, especially, in the final days and weeks of this pregnancy. I'm so uncomfortable and tired I feel like I can never catch up. I know it'll all be worth it when I see my new baby and all my boys together =)

Anyways, nursery is almost done! I can't wait to share the pics and Logan's getting a big boy bed and some much needed attention to his room. I feel so guilty that the baby's room is pretty much complete and Logan's room has been in limbo since we moved in. I foresee a struggle on keeping the balance with my boys...

What else has been new? Not much really. It's been pretty hot and I've kept to the AC most of the summer. Amazingly this morning when I let the dog out it was cold! Could it be that we'll get an actual fall? I sure hope so because I'm ready for fall and Halloween decorations =)

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer ♥ Have a great week and I hope to be back in the blogging swing of things soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...