August 29, 2011

Pinterest Picks: Baby

I realize that my past posts have been about my pinterest finds and, honestly, I don't mean to bore you but I'm really not doing anything blog worthy as of lately, except, well, Pinterest.

Anyways, with the impending birth of baby #2, I've been looking at baby photography and getting some ideas. I really wish Pinterest was around with Logan.

Because fall's just around the corner!

My favorite!

On a stack of books for the book lover in me =)

If Logan can sit still long enough to do sibling pictures

This would be a perfect picture for an announcement!

D-Day is fast approaching for my little one! Can't wait until he's here and to make new memories with him!

1 comment:

TLF said...

I love the name in blocks.. adorbs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...