August 12, 2010

Snow Layout?

I know, I know, August isn't even finished and, not only does my new blog layout look like Fall, but here I am working on snow layouts.  I had the pics and I found the cutest kit at Eclectica and I had to do it!

"Playing in the Snow"
(Paper collection is Eskimo Kisses)

Mine is a little different in that I didn't have a distresser and the person who put the kit together did. The distresser did give it a little more dimension but it doesn't make or break the layout so you don't necessarily need to do it! When I was finished with these two pages, I had more than enough material to put together another page!

How cute is the deer?! I wanted to incorporate it somehow and I was able to do here!
Next LOs: Valentine's Day & the St. Patrick's Day parade!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...