April 07, 2010

Let's hear it for New York, New York!

So Monday night I made a last minute decision to go to NYC and spend the day up there with my friend Kerri, who was doing a class assignment up there, and I took my friend's, Mel, daughter with me too to give her something to talk about when she was done with spring break! I was hesistant about the whole thing for lots of reasons: 1) I've never taken my son to the city by myself, 2) He was teething and miserable, 3) Subways and train stations are just tough to navigate through with a stroller and all of its contents, 4) I had no car seat if I wanted to cab it, 5) He was teething!!!! But even though I had to overcome these obstacles, I'm glad I took him! It was a beautiful day out, I got to see Chris in the middle of the day, and he got to come home with us, we relaxed in the park, we WALKED and I felt good doing it, and Logan was able to visit the city for the first time!! There was lunch at Planet Hollywood, relaxation at Bryant Park, shopping at Macy's, and there was a visit to the grandest Toys 'R Us ever! Above all it was lots of fun!!!


Logan waiting for his first train ride!

Empire State Building made out of Legos at Toys 'R Us!

We dressed Chris up with a flower crown and a feather boa, which he said was really itchy!

The giant MOVING T-Rex at the entrance of the Jurassic Park area of the store

Logan people watching after a 2 1/2 hour nap in the city!

A mommy and me moment! I love this little boy sooo much ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! and some wonderful memories!

Nicole said...

logan is just too.stinkin.cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...