April 15, 2010

13 Months

I really can't believe Logan turned 13 months old! I feel like I just finished planning his 1st birthday!!! Logan is pure love and joy! He definitely gives me a run for my money and at the end of the day I'm completely exhausted but I wouldn't have it any other way! He LOVES being outside and running around. Temper tantrums are thrown when he has to come in. He wants to talk so badly and he babbles all day long, sometimes saying things that actually sound like real phrases! He eats everything and isn't really picky about what he's given and I hope it stays that way! He also wakes up, sometimes, in the middle night which startles me but he usually just goes right back on to sleep!  I also think he's in need of a hair cut, badly, however, we were at the park and one of the moms there told me how she loved Logan's hair and that it was very rock star!! Of course, now, I don't want to touch a single hair on his head!! Ha! ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...