December 12, 2011

A Conversation with a Toddler.

This is how typical conversation between me and my son, Logan, goes:

Me: (I'm feeding Mason a bottle)
        "Logan, here have some of this [formula]"

Logan: "No Mommy that's yuckies"

Me: "It's not yuckies! You used to eat this as a baby"

Logan: "I'm not a baby, I'm Logan [his last name]s!" (He puts an s at the end of his last name even though there isn't one, ha!)

Honestly if I could bottle up all of his words & quotes I'd have a bundle of them! I usually forget to jot them down or I'm to busy to do so but today I held on to this one in my head and needed to get down before it fluttered away!

Other things he does that makes me laugh: He sings the McDonald's jingle about how the customer is in love with the McDonald's girl (it drives me nuts, I can't stand it, and he knows it!), he sings 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' and mashes it up with some 'ABC's', and he's started playing pretend, the kind of pretend that you play without anything physical...right now he's been handing out make believe (invisible) presents!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...