July 05, 2010

July 4th!

As with each holiday, I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th! I love the 4th of July. It's our nations birthday and we get to celebrate it with great food, music, drinks, fireworks, sun, and the greatest family and friends! This year Chris and I celebrated the 4th of July in New Orleans with my family! My grandparents made an awesome BBQ dinner with the most AMAZING homemade potato salad EVER! We went to the Riverwalk to watch the Dueling Barges in New Orleans and then of course spent an hour and a half trying to get out of the parking lot! The fireworks did not phase Logan again, which I was so happy about because they didn't phase him last year! He just watched in awe as the rest of us did!

The Steamboat Natchez (They were sold out but tickets to watch the fireworks were $119 each for adults and $89 each for kids!)

Happy 4th of July!
Imagine two of these going off....That's what they were doing! It was gorgeous!

2 comments:

Live Laugh Shoot said...

Great pictures - looks like a fun weekend. Those images of the Natchez take me back - I was in NOLA about 2 weeks before Katrina hit and made some great images of the Natchez docking.

I can only imagine the potato salad...

:)

Cheers,
Anne

Unknown said...

Love the photos! Yikes, a bit pricey, but it would be fun! Glad you had a good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...