July 14, 2010

Interview Wear

Tomorrow I have an interview for a job. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time because it'll be my first real interview! Whoa! Anyways, I'm trying to make an impression and although I LOVE staying home with my little boy I do have student loans that need to be repaid. So I went out tonight to buy a new shirt to go with the black slacks I bought for a dinner Chris and I went to and I needed new shoes too!

So here's what I bought:

(You can't really see it but it's the Madison pink stripe shirt from NY & Co)

(These cute things are from Target)

I hope my ensemble looks good tomorrow. I'm too tired to try it on tonight but I do have a back up plan if it doesn't work out! Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight too =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...