March 07, 2011

13 Weeks & Project Time!

Today marks 13 weeks, woo! 
After next week, we'll be done with the 1st trimester!
It's also 8 days until Logan turns 2!!
Can you believe it?
I sure can't!

Here's what 13 weeks looks like:


Today I'm also doing a project at home.
I probably shouldn't be painting but I can't sit idle
and wait for Chris to do it!

It's a closet in the bonus room.
I'm still unsure how I will use it but the plan
for right now is a storage area for my scrapbook supplies.
I wanted to put a counterspace in there but I don't think
there's enough room for all my stuff and a countertop.
We'll see! There's horrible lighting in there so I'm planining
on changing that too!

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...