September 28, 2011

Fall TV Lineup!

When fall comes around I become the biggest prime time junkie! Like EVER! My DVR fills up so fast it's insane! So what am I watching this season?

Mondays:
Love this show!

Tuesdays:


New Girl


Wednesdays:

And only because I love and miss Simon on Idol!


If you're a parent you'll totally relate!
Thursdays:


Sundays:

So similar to Mad Men
(another show I'm watching but on Netflix)

When do I get the time to watch?
Naptimes, bedtime, middle of the night feedings!
I'll be honest I've been a faithful Grey's viewer since it started
and I haven't had a chance to watch the season premiere yet..
I watched the last 3 episodes of Glee from season 2 on the night of the
season premiere...So I don't always get to watch them right away but I try too.
So what are you watching this season? I hope I'm not the only junkie out there!

All images via Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...