June 14, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Has it really been a week or so since I last posted?  I think we need to do another 30 day photo challenge! Ha! Sorry, things have been a little crazy and so darn hot that all we've done is read books, play in the kiddie pool, or hide out in the AC! I'm pregnant, remember, for the next 13 weeks, in the grueling midsouth summer! Oh boy!

Anyways, I really thought I had a post about our cute little garden that we had started but apparently I never got around to it! Ha! So here's what our garden looked like in it's beginning days:

They were just babies!

Well let's just say it ain't so little anymore!!!

Garden love ♥


The cucumber plant that is GINORMOUS but has yet to sprout any cukes!

The eggplant. I don't know why we planted it because neither one of us likes it!

The watermelon that is finally growing!!! Maybe we'll have some watermelon by Christmas...

The tomatoes! One of seven plants. My favorite part of these plants is touching the plants and smelling that tomato herb smell on my hands! ♥


Finally a mini pepper...There are probably 4 or 5 of these plants.  So it looks like I'll be making lots of salsa!

I'm so proud of how this garden is growing. Every morning I'll go outside to see if something else has sprouted or to see how much bigger it's grown! Chris is doing a lot of the leg work with this garden and I know he's pretty proud of it too.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Awesome! We have a little garden too and we love eating stuff that we know is fresh and healthy.

Can't wait to see what yummy recipes you make with your harvest ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...