June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend!

This is what Father's Day is about! Proudly wearing the shirt that a little boy made for his daddy at school and enjoying the day running around in the backyard. I'm proud that this man is the father of my babies and for all that he's done for both of us! Thank you Chris ♥ We love you so much xo!

And because I love that man so much I decided to try this Cheesecake-Marble Brownie recipe, made from scratch for him, along with making him a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs! I'll be posting about that later but let's just say it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Baby news: Yesterday we had a drs. appointment! Everything looks good and that pound that I had gained my last visit, I lost this visit! My weight has definitely fluctuated this time around, either that or the scale is just off in her office. Anywho, we are now starting the bi-weekly visits to the dr. which means.....WE'RE ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE!!!  It feels like it's been forever but we're at 28 weeks today!! I can't wait to see what he looks like and I keep wondering if he'll look like Logan. Eleven more weeks or so and we'll know =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...