April 27, 2011

It's A.........

Without further ado

It's a

BOY!
And here's a profile of our baby in utero!


Approx. weight: 11 ounces at 19wks & 6days

We're thrilled to be having another boy even though I secretly wished hard that it would be a girl! I was really looking forward to bows, headbands, dresses, tights, smocks and all things girly! C'est la vie! I've already started looking at boy nursery stuff, new baby stuff to try, and I'm super excited about pulling out all of Logan's old outfits!

We also have to figure out a name! Because of my secret wishes for a girl, I'd only thought of a girl's name, but now I have to find and love a name for a boy! So far Mason is the only name I like and I think Chris is slowly starting to like it too.  So he could be a Mason Thomas (Thomas after his grandfather & uncle) or a Mason William (Williams after his godfather). Or he could be something different altogether! We still have 20 weeks to decide and honestly I'm already itching to get him here!

5 comments:

TLF said...

Congrats on the baby boy!!

Nicole said...

yay!!! congratulations!

Liz said...

How exciting, another little boy! Congratulations!
BTW, you are more than welcome to borrow Isabella whenever you'd like tom play dress up with ;)

Anonymous said...

You can name him after papa...our side of the Family too.. not only Chris... (hint,hint)...

Working on baby boy project now...(in my head)... whoo hooo..

Krystle said...

Thanks for all the congrats =) It'll be fun to see how different their personalities will be.

Liz: Aww, thank you =)

Mom: I know. We'll see...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...