January 07, 2011

Pretty Closets.

Recently I've seen some pretty closets! I've always overlooked my closet, it's just a functional space to store your clothes, shoes, bags, hats, and anything you're trying to hide! But our new house has a great walk-in closet and I want to make it pretty. So this is what I've come up with, sort of, because it could possibly change:

It's just preliminary but I definitely want a mini chandelier in the closet. I want to pull up the carpet and put down some fake wood floor. I also want to stencil one wall like Jesse, from Good Girl Gone Glad, did in the above picture. Paint colors I'm still unsure of, but it'll probably be light only because it is still a closet! Chris didn't see the need to pretty up a closet. I told him to just let me do it, especially, since he claimed the garage and the shed!

Here are some other examples of pretty closets:
Jolie, from Shopping Candy for My New Home, made her coat closet a mini-library! I would love this!!

Jordan Ferney, from Oh Happy Day, converted a closet to be her son's room! It's super cute!!

Jessica, from Lavender & Lilies, renovated her hallway closet into built-in shelves!!

The above closet I found in an issue of Country Living!! I LOVE this closet office and it's where I got my chandelier idea!
How pretty (and super organized) is this closet!! (source: Real Simple)

Hope you enjoyed looking at some pretty closets!

2 comments:

TLF said...

Sounds fantastic!! I've always wanted to paint my walk-in closet a pretty seep shade of pink. :)

Nicole said...

ohmygoodness! i LOOOOOVE that country living closet! my husband would NEVER let me use up an entire closet like that! hahaha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...