October 26, 2011

L♥VE

Have you ever had something come through the mail that you wanted to rip open in the driveway? Well that was me yesterday! I was so giddy I did a little dance! What did I get, you might be asking?  Well, I jumped on the ErinCondren Life Planner bandwagon (I first saw Amanda's at OurOklahomaNest and then saw Kelly's at Kelly's Korner) and let me tell you I'M IN LOVE! It's ludicrous to be in love with paper and tabs but alas I am! It's perfect! Here are some pics!
The box is seriously cute!

Wrapped in pink tissue paper!

Bubble wrapped!!

My planner love with my babies on the front!
The back of the planner! I picked my own colors: Teal & Red!

Head on over to http://www.erincondren.com/ to see her life planners and other merchandise! She just came out with the cutest personalized iPhone cases!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...