September 10, 2009

It's windy and cloudy, time to update!

So far, in my new endeavor on blogger, I'm still not where I would like to be at but that's okay I'm still just beginning. I decided, the other day, to make a london broil in the oven! I overcooked it a little but I'm sure it would've been delicious otherwise, and yes, it wasn't that bad just a little tough.


Over Labor Day weekend I also scrapbooked with my b/f's step-mother.  I'll have to post the pages that I did up soon. They came out really good =) I didn't get a chance to play with the new scrap pages of the month but I'm supposed to be going down there again so maybe then I'll play with those!


Logan has been a pain in the butt as of lately.  Yesterday he was a little monster but I still love him just the same...I'm not a fan, however, of his new scream! He screams rather than cries and it goes right through you!!!!   Alright so my son is doing that whole scream thing RIGHT NOW and I think it's time for a nap!!! Happy blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...